Twin commits suicide following accident
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 6, 2009 (WPVI) -- A man who accidentally killed his twin brother last month in Allentown has committed suicide, police say.
Authorities say Timothy Willgruber, 56, of Allentown hanged himself on Tuesday. He was expected to be charged with homicide by vehicle while driving under the influence in the death of his brother, Thomas.
Police said Timothy Willgruber had a blood-alcohol level of 0.20.
Back on September 27th, the Willgruber twins were at the Celtic Fest in Bethlehem.
Investigators say when Thomas got out of the vehicle to help Timothy parallel park his mini-van, Timothy somehow lost control of the vehicle and crushed Thomas between the mini-van and a parked SUV. Thomas was killed.
Timothy Willgruber failed a sobriety test at the scene.
Timothy and his twin brother both have records of driving drunk in Lehigh County.
- BIG STORIES: Get the most popular stuff on 6abc.com
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- Get the latest Philadelphia headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 57 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 46 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia