Twin commits suicide following accident
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 6, 2009 (WPVI) -- A man who accidentally killed his twin brother last month in Allentown has committed suicide, police say.
Authorities say Timothy Willgruber, 56, of Allentown hanged himself on Tuesday. He was expected to be charged with homicide by vehicle while driving under the influence in the death of his brother, Thomas.
Police said Timothy Willgruber had a blood-alcohol level of 0.20.
Back on September 27th, the Willgruber twins were at the Celtic Fest in Bethlehem.
Investigators say when Thomas got out of the vehicle to help Timothy parallel park his mini-van, Timothy somehow lost control of the vehicle and crushed Thomas between the mini-van and a parked SUV. Thomas was killed.
Timothy Willgruber failed a sobriety test at the scene.
Timothy and his twin brother both have records of driving drunk in Lehigh County.
- BIG STORIES: Get the most popular stuff on 6abc.com
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- Get the latest Philadelphia headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 24 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 5 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Temps Soar
8 min ago