Donald Trump buys southern NJ golf course
PINE HILL, N.J. (AP) - December 24, 2009 -- Donald Trump has made two more acquisitions, this time adding a southern New Jersey golf course and one in New York's Hudson Valley to his portfolio.
Dan Scavino, executive vice president the Trump Organization's Trump Golf division, said Thursday that the Pine Hill Golf Club in Pine Hill, N.J., will be renamed Trump National Golf Club-Philadelphia.
Scavino would not say how much the firm paid for the Tom Fazio-designed course, which offers views of the Philadelphia skyline. The storied Pine Valley Golf Club is nearby.
Scavino said the company plans to convert the semi-private course into a luxury private club.
Trump also has bought the Branton Woods Golf Club in Hopewell Junction, N.Y. It will be renamed Trump National Golf Club-Hudson Valley.
new jersey, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 5 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 3 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 8 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
39 min ago