Bicyclist struck by SEPTA bus
POINT BREEZE - January 6, 2010 (WPVI) -- A bicyclist had to be taken to the hospital after being hit by a SEPTA bus early Wednesday morning.
It happened around 2:00 a.m. at 16th and Federal Streets in the Point Breeze section of Philadelphia.
The biker was taken to Jefferson Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
So far there is no word on how this accident happened.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, bicyclist struck, local/state
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 51 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 51 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
51 min ago
- TONIGHT at 11: How the right bra can make...
40 min ago