Bicyclist struck by SEPTA bus
POINT BREEZE - January 6, 2010 (WPVI) -- A bicyclist had to be taken to the hospital after being hit by a SEPTA bus early Wednesday morning.
It happened around 2:00 a.m. at 16th and Federal Streets in the Point Breeze section of Philadelphia.
The biker was taken to Jefferson Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
So far there is no word on how this accident happened.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, bicyclist struck, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ