Bicyclist struck by SEPTA bus
POINT BREEZE - January 6, 2010 (WPVI) -- A bicyclist had to be taken to the hospital after being hit by a SEPTA bus early Wednesday morning.
It happened around 2:00 a.m. at 16th and Federal Streets in the Point Breeze section of Philadelphia.
The biker was taken to Jefferson Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
So far there is no word on how this accident happened.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, bicyclist struck, local/state
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 50 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 58 min ago