Construction worker dead after 3 story fall
GERMANTOWN - January 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- A construction worker is dead after falling at a construction site in Philadelphia.
It happened around 1:30 p.m. at a home under construction at 233 West Tulpehocken Street in the Germantown section.
The 24-year-old worker fell three stories off of a scaffolding.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center with head trauma and was later pronounced dead.
There is no word yet on how the accident happened.
Investigators tell Action News this appears to have been an accident.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, construction accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 17 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 11 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 9 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 29 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
11 min ago