Missing elderly NJ woman returns home
VOORHEES, N.J. - January 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- Police say a missing elderly NJ woman returned home six days since her family last saw her.Police tell Action News Anna M. Boone, 79, of Voorhees Township showed up at her home on Thursday, January 7.
She was last heard from on Christmas Eve, when she talked to family members on the telephone.
At the time, she told family members she planned to go into Philadelphia on New Year's Day for the Mummers Parade.
Boone did not say exactly where in the city she was going, or if she was going with anyone.
Boone's family has tried to reach her since January 1st, without success.
Her vehicle was discovered in the parking lot of her complex.
new jersey, voorhees, missing person, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 8 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 39 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 25 min ago
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 32 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare 40 min ago
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
2 min ago
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
8 min ago