Hospital back to normal after water main break
HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - January 11, 2010 (WPVI) -- Operations are back to normal at a Montgomery County hospital after a water main break Monday morning.
It happened at Abington Health Lansdale Hospital on North Broad Street in Hatfield Township.
About three inches of water flooded the basement.
Workers were called in to shut off the main.
The hospital remained open, despite the water leak. It was operating under a "Code Yellow," but that was cancelled around 12:45 p.m.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, hatfield, water main break, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Camden teen reported missing 22 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 50 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose