Hospital back to normal after water main break
HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - January 11, 2010 (WPVI) -- Operations are back to normal at a Montgomery County hospital after a water main break Monday morning.
It happened at Abington Health Lansdale Hospital on North Broad Street in Hatfield Township.
About three inches of water flooded the basement.
Workers were called in to shut off the main.
The hospital remained open, despite the water leak. It was operating under a "Code Yellow," but that was cancelled around 12:45 p.m.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, hatfield, water main break, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 24 min ago
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion 44 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 18 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 24 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 17 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 7 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
44 min ago