Search for Riddle Ale House robber
MEDIA, Pa. - January 13, 2010 (WPVI) -- Police in Delaware County are searching for a robber who left a victim in a refrigerator.
The suspect came into the Riddle Ale House package store on the 1000 block of Baltimore Pike, confronted a female victim, and displayed a black, semiautomatic handgun in his waistband.
The suspect then ordered the victim to walk in the refrigerator.
Prior to leaving the store, the suspect stacked numerous cases of beer in front of the victim in the refrigerator.
The suspect then fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash. He fled in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 6'0" tall with a thin build, dark hair, and a pale complexion.
Anyone with any information should contact Trooper John O'Donnell at (484) 840-1039.
pennsylvania, robbery, delaware county, media, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1