Search for Riddle Ale House robber
MEDIA, Pa. - January 13, 2010 (WPVI) -- Police in Delaware County are searching for a robber who left a victim in a refrigerator.
The suspect came into the Riddle Ale House package store on the 1000 block of Baltimore Pike, confronted a female victim, and displayed a black, semiautomatic handgun in his waistband.
The suspect then ordered the victim to walk in the refrigerator.
Prior to leaving the store, the suspect stacked numerous cases of beer in front of the victim in the refrigerator.
The suspect then fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash. He fled in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 6'0" tall with a thin build, dark hair, and a pale complexion.
Anyone with any information should contact Trooper John O'Donnell at (484) 840-1039.
pennsylvania, robbery, delaware county, media, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states 58 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit...
58 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos