Fire rips through Northeast Philly home
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - January 19, 2010 (WPVI) -- A fast moving house fire tore through a home in Northeast Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
Flames broke out around 6:30 at the residence, located on the 6700 block of North 17th Street.
Heavy fire was showing when the fire department arrived. Crews were able to knock the fire down quickly, but not before it spread to upper floors.
Everyone was able to get out without injuries.
There's no word on what caused the fire at this time.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 14 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
14 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos