Fire rips through Northeast Philly home
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - January 19, 2010 (WPVI) -- A fast moving house fire tore through a home in Northeast Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
Flames broke out around 6:30 at the residence, located on the 6700 block of North 17th Street.
Heavy fire was showing when the fire department arrived. Crews were able to knock the fire down quickly, but not before it spread to upper floors.
Everyone was able to get out without injuries.
There's no word on what caused the fire at this time.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish