Police: E. Pa. burglar cut hair, cooked chicken
EASTON, Pa. - January 19, 2010 -- An eastern Pennsylvania man is charged with breaking into a house where he cut his hair and fried chicken before being discovered.
Jose N. DeGracia is charged with breaking into the home in Easton, about 50 miles north of Philadelphia. According to court documents, the homeowner returned home Sunday to discover him watching TV and cooking chicken.
Authorities say DeGracia threw a rock through a front door window to get inside and appeared to have cut his hair and taken a shower and rummaged through the house before being he was discovered.
DeGracia faces burglary, criminal trespass and other charges. He is being held on $15,000 bail.
Information from: The Express-Times, http://www.lehighvalleylive.com
pennsylvania, easton, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 5 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes