Wrestling coach charged with stalking
BEAR, Del. - January 21, 2010 -- Caravel Academy's head wrestling coach has been charged with stalking a woman and threatening to kill her.
Caravel Headmaster Don Keister says 29-year-old Nicholas Sullivan of Bear was a wrestling coach there, but declined to talk about his arrests. Sullivan says he's confident that the accusations will be found to be unjust.
Court records show Sullivan was arrested in September and ordered to stay away from a woman. Last month, the same woman reported that Sullivan broke into her apartment and police say he told her that if he was arrested again he would shoot her and himself.
Sullivan was charged with burglary, theft, terroristic threatening and felony stalking.
On Monday, police say he called the woman and threatened to "blow his brains out." He was arrested as he drove to her workplace, but denied making suicidal statements.
Information from: The (Wilmington, Del.) News Journal, http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, stalking, local/state
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 7 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport