All Philadelphia public, Archdiocesan schools closed Monday
February 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- All Philadelphia public and Archdiocesan schools will be closed on Monday, February 8, 2010.
Here is the statement of the Philadelphia School District concerning the Public School Closures:
"All School District of Philadelphia schools will be closed on Monday, February 8, 2010, due to this weekend's record snowfall in Philadelphia. All after-school activities and yellow school bus service are also canceled for Monday, February 8.
Administrative and regional offices will open two hours late.
For more information visit: www.philasd.org or call the District's School Closing Hotline at 215-400-INFO (4636).
philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 4 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
33 min ago