1 dead in 2-alarm NJ fire
PINE HILL, N.J. - February 13, 2010 (WPVI) -- Camden County fire officials were at the scene early Saturday morning for a two-alarm house fire.
The fire broke out just before 7:30 at 49 Lakeview Drive in Pine Hill, NJ. Fire crews were able to get the fire under control at 8:00 a.m., but not before the structure collapsed.
The Prosecutor's Office has confirmed that one person died in the fire.
According to officials the fire does not appear suspicious and the Fire Marshal's office is investigating
new jersey, camden county, fire, local/state
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 10 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street 18 min ago
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill performance
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist 38 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila. after-hours club 39 min ago
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary 24 min ago
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila....
39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
10 min ago