2 hospitalized after CO scare in NE Philly
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - February 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man and woman have been sickened by high level of carbon monoxide fumes.
It happened just before 1:00 Monday morning inside a home in the 1100 block of Passmore Street in Northeast Philadelphia.
The unidentified pair was taken to Nazareth Hospital for evaluation. No word yet on their conditions.
The Fire Marshall was summoned to the scene to investigate.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, carbon monoxide, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant 35 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos