2 hospitalized after CO scare in NE Philly
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - February 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man and woman have been sickened by high level of carbon monoxide fumes.
It happened just before 1:00 Monday morning inside a home in the 1100 block of Passmore Street in Northeast Philadelphia.
The unidentified pair was taken to Nazareth Hospital for evaluation. No word yet on their conditions.
The Fire Marshall was summoned to the scene to investigate.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, carbon monoxide, local/state
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 8 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 7 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore