13-year-old struck and killed by bus
EASTON, Pa. - March 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- A traffic tragedy has struck Easton, Pennsylvania.
A 13-year old boy was killed after being struck by a LANTA bus along the 700 block of Northampton Street shortly before 4:30 p.m.
Police are reaching out to properly notify the boy's family of the incident.
During the incident, a two block stretch of Northampton was shut down to traffic between 7th and 9th streets.
The accident remains under investigation.
No others injuries were reported.
pennsylvania, easton, accident, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry 54 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 27 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash 43 min ago
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
26 min ago