13-year-old struck and killed by bus
EASTON, Pa. - March 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- A traffic tragedy has struck Easton, Pennsylvania.
A 13-year old boy was killed after being struck by a LANTA bus along the 700 block of Northampton Street shortly before 4:30 p.m.
Police are reaching out to properly notify the boy's family of the incident.
During the incident, a two block stretch of Northampton was shut down to traffic between 7th and 9th streets.
The accident remains under investigation.
No others injuries were reported.
pennsylvania, easton, accident, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 58 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 15 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Saving with 6abc: Bridal savings 7 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 24 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 27 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
27 min ago