Woman injured at N.J. food processor
FLORENCE TWP., - April 18, 2010 (WPVI) -- Officials say there was a horrible accident at a Burlington County business.
Police say a woman got her arm caught in a machine used to make ready to eat food products. She was flown to Helene Fuld Medical Center in Trenton.
The Action Cam on the scene at the Ready Pac Industrial Plant along Railroad Avenue in Florence Township.
There's no word yet on the extent of the woman's injuries.
Investigators have not said how the accident happened.
new jersey, burlington county, industrial accident, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 31 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
8 min ago