Woman injured at N.J. food processor
FLORENCE TWP., - April 18, 2010 (WPVI) -- Officials say there was a horrible accident at a Burlington County business.
Police say a woman got her arm caught in a machine used to make ready to eat food products. She was flown to Helene Fuld Medical Center in Trenton.
The Action Cam on the scene at the Ready Pac Industrial Plant along Railroad Avenue in Florence Township.
There's no word yet on the extent of the woman's injuries.
Investigators have not said how the accident happened.
new jersey, burlington county, industrial accident, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos