Woman injured at N.J. food processor
FLORENCE TWP., - April 18, 2010 (WPVI) -- Officials say there was a horrible accident at a Burlington County business.
Police say a woman got her arm caught in a machine used to make ready to eat food products. She was flown to Helene Fuld Medical Center in Trenton.
The Action Cam on the scene at the Ready Pac Industrial Plant along Railroad Avenue in Florence Township.
There's no word yet on the extent of the woman's injuries.
Investigators have not said how the accident happened.
new jersey, burlington county, industrial accident, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student death 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 5 min ago
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 38 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 33 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures