Complaints filed against Dr. Earl Bradley in 1996
LEWES, Del. (AP) - April 18, 2010 -- Officials at a Delaware hospital have revealed that they investigated a report in 1996 that pediatrician Dr. Earl Bradley inappropriately touched young girls.
Earl Bradley is now accused of molesting more than 100 of his patients and videotaping the assaults.
Beebe Medical Center officials tell The News Journal of Wilmington that they initially withheld facts about Bradley. They say they are revealing the 1996 complaint now because they can do so "without jeopardizing the criminal case."
A nurse reported in 1996 that she was concerned about the way Bradley obtained urine samples from young girls. The nurse asked why Bradley needed girls to undress before exams and about how he kissed and hugged patients.
Bradley was cleared of any wrongdoing after an internal investigation.
A status conference in the case for May 17.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, child sex assault, dr. earl bradley, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95 1 min ago
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving 57 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
1 min ago
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
57 min ago