IT coordinator allows laptop search in webcam case
LOWER MERION, Pa. - April 23, 2010 (WPVI) -- There is a new development in the webcam spying case in Lower Merion.
Carol Cafiero, the IT systems coordinator, now says she will allow investigators to examine her home computer.
She had previously refused to reveal whether she downloaded images of students or their screen captures on her home computer.
Cafiero also says she will submit to a second deposition in the lawsuit against the school district.
She refused to answer any questions about her role in the tracking program first time around.
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 15 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 54 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 34 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
54 min ago