IT coordinator allows laptop search in webcam case
LOWER MERION, Pa. - April 23, 2010 (WPVI) -- There is a new development in the webcam spying case in Lower Merion.
Carol Cafiero, the IT systems coordinator, now says she will allow investigators to examine her home computer.
She had previously refused to reveal whether she downloaded images of students or their screen captures on her home computer.
Cafiero also says she will submit to a second deposition in the lawsuit against the school district.
She refused to answer any questions about her role in the tracking program first time around.
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 5 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 15 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 52 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 19 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive