Biden to speak at daughter's commencement at Penn
PHILADELPHIA - April 27, 2010 -- Vice President Joe Biden will speak at a University of Pennsylvania commencement ceremony where his daughter will get her master's degree.
The Philadelphia Ivy League school announced Tuesday that Biden will address graduates of the School of Social Policy and Practice on May 17. Ashley Biden will receive a master's in social work at the ceremony.
Penn's main commencement ceremony earlier that day will feature speaker Jon Huntsman, the U.S. ambassador to China. Huntsman, a Penn alumnus, is also the former governor of Utah.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, vice president joe biden, university of pennsylvania, local/state
- Video: Chris Sowers with storm update 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm causes multiple accidents, delays at airport 16 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 46 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 1 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com! 43 min ago
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
23 min ago