Police investigating suspicious death in Millville
MILLVILLE, N.J. - April 29, 2010 (WPVI) -- Millville are investigating what is described as a "suspicious death" after a body was discovered in the back yard of a home overnight.
Officers were called out to the home in the 300 block of South 4th Street around 12:30 a.m.
When they arrived they found the body of a person in the back yard of the home.
The Cumberland County Prosecutors Office was called out to the scene and are investigating.
No word yet on the identity of the victim or the cause of death.
new jersey, suspicious death, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 47 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?