Police investigating suspicious death in Millville
MILLVILLE, N.J. - April 29, 2010 (WPVI) -- Millville are investigating what is described as a "suspicious death" after a body was discovered in the back yard of a home overnight.
Officers were called out to the home in the 300 block of South 4th Street around 12:30 a.m.
When they arrived they found the body of a person in the back yard of the home.
The Cumberland County Prosecutors Office was called out to the scene and are investigating.
No word yet on the identity of the victim or the cause of death.
new jersey, suspicious death, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?