Police investigating suspicious death in Millville
MILLVILLE, N.J. - April 29, 2010 (WPVI) -- Millville are investigating what is described as a "suspicious death" after a body was discovered in the back yard of a home overnight.
Officers were called out to the home in the 300 block of South 4th Street around 12:30 a.m.
When they arrived they found the body of a person in the back yard of the home.
The Cumberland County Prosecutors Office was called out to the scene and are investigating.
No word yet on the identity of the victim or the cause of death.
new jersey, suspicious death, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire 57 min ago
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids