Winds don't stop winners at Dad Vail
PHILADELPHIA - May 8, 2010 (WPVI) -- Today's high winds caused schedule changes in the finals of the Aberdeen Dad Vail Regatta on the Schuylkill River.
The overall winner in the men's varsity heavyweight heat was Brock University of Ontario, Canada.
Brock became the first Canadian school ever to win the Dad Vail.
Cal Sacramento took the women's title.
St. Joseph's University won the overall points trophy.
30,000 spectators watched today's finals on the Schuylkill.You can get the complete results of past Dad Vail Regattas by following this link.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, dad vail regatta, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)