PennDOT: Some inspection stickers not sticking
HARRISBURG, Pa. - May 18, 2010 -- Inspection sticker not sticking? PennDOT says not to worry, it's still valid.
PennDOT officials say they are hearing complaints from motorists whose inspection stickers are peeling off the inside of their windshields.
Transportation officials say motorists can just stick them back on as best they can. They say state police are aware of the problem.
Drivers whose stickers won't stay put can opt for a replacement. The replacements cost no more than $4 for an inspection sticker and $4.40 for an emissions sticker.
Spokeswoman Danielle Klinger said Monday that PennDOT is working with the manufacturer to fix the problem.
pennsylvania, penndot, local/state
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 7 min ago
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 52 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 10 min ago
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
54 min ago