PennDOT: Some inspection stickers not sticking
HARRISBURG, Pa. - May 18, 2010 -- Inspection sticker not sticking? PennDOT says not to worry, it's still valid.
PennDOT officials say they are hearing complaints from motorists whose inspection stickers are peeling off the inside of their windshields.
Transportation officials say motorists can just stick them back on as best they can. They say state police are aware of the problem.
Drivers whose stickers won't stay put can opt for a replacement. The replacements cost no more than $4 for an inspection sticker and $4.40 for an emissions sticker.
Spokeswoman Danielle Klinger said Monday that PennDOT is working with the manufacturer to fix the problem.
pennsylvania, penndot, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 9 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish