PennDOT: Some inspection stickers not sticking
HARRISBURG, Pa. - May 18, 2010 -- Inspection sticker not sticking? PennDOT says not to worry, it's still valid.
PennDOT officials say they are hearing complaints from motorists whose inspection stickers are peeling off the inside of their windshields.
Transportation officials say motorists can just stick them back on as best they can. They say state police are aware of the problem.
Drivers whose stickers won't stay put can opt for a replacement. The replacements cost no more than $4 for an inspection sticker and $4.40 for an emissions sticker.
Spokeswoman Danielle Klinger said Monday that PennDOT is working with the manufacturer to fix the problem.
pennsylvania, penndot, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos