Biden says son 'doing great' after mild stroke
NEW YORK (AP) - June 2, 2010 -- Vice President Joe Biden says his son is "doing great" three weeks after suffering a mild stroke.
Biden said after an event in Manhattan on Wednesday that Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden is "100 percent recovered."
Beau Biden left Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia on May 18, a week after the episode.
The younger Biden said in January that he would not run for the Senate seat his father held for more than 30 years. He said he would instead seek re-election as attorney general.
After leaving the hospital, he said he'd promised doctors he would "take it easy for a little bit."
delaware, vice president joe biden, beau biden, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 17 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 20 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 13 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 15 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
11 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing...
17 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun...
15 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
20 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos