Philly man charged with stalking TV actress Erbe
PHILADELPHIA - June 23, 2010 -- A Philadelphia man is facing federal charges for allegedly stalking "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" actress Kathryn Erbe.
Thirty-six-year-old Charles Nagel was already in custody and facing similar charges in New York City when authorities announced the new charges Tuesday.
According to a criminal complaint, Nagel twice showed up at filming for the show and sent letters and other messages to Erbe.
Nagel was arrested in March after New York City police charged him with harassing and stalking Erbe. Defense attorney Robert Datner says his client may be eccentric but committed no crime.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, stalking, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man