Marbles winners share a special tradition
WILDWOOD - June 24, 2010 (WPVI) -- The Action Cam was in Wildwood for the 87th Annual National Marbles Tournament.
13-year-old Penelope Bauer from the Pittsburgh area became a national champion marble shooter, or "mibster," in the girl divison.
Not only was she crowned the marbles queen, but she also got to take part in a tournament tradition.
Receiving a kiss from the winner of the boys division, 14-year-old Corey Gollsby from Tennessee.
new jersey, wildwood, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 58 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
57 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
58 min ago