Marbles winners share a special tradition
WILDWOOD - June 24, 2010 (WPVI) -- The Action Cam was in Wildwood for the 87th Annual National Marbles Tournament.
13-year-old Penelope Bauer from the Pittsburgh area became a national champion marble shooter, or "mibster," in the girl divison.
Not only was she crowned the marbles queen, but she also got to take part in a tournament tradition.
Receiving a kiss from the winner of the boys division, 14-year-old Corey Gollsby from Tennessee.
new jersey, wildwood, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in New Jersey Turnpike chase 15 min ago
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list