Dr. Bradley trial headed for New Castle County
GEORGETOWN, Del. - June 30, 2010 -- Delaware prosecutors say they will not object to a change of venue for the trial of former pediatrician Earl Bradley, who is charged with sexually abusing more than 100 patients.
Prosecutors released a letter on Wednesday in which they said they would not object to moving the trial, scheduled for February, out of Sussex County. Kent County has also been ruled out because Bradley's practice extended there.
The trial will probably will be held in New Castle County.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del.
delaware, new castle county, dr. earl bradley, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?