Dr. Bradley trial headed for New Castle County
GEORGETOWN, Del. - June 30, 2010 -- Delaware prosecutors say they will not object to a change of venue for the trial of former pediatrician Earl Bradley, who is charged with sexually abusing more than 100 patients.
Prosecutors released a letter on Wednesday in which they said they would not object to moving the trial, scheduled for February, out of Sussex County. Kent County has also been ruled out because Bradley's practice extended there.
The trial will probably will be held in New Castle County.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del.
delaware, new castle county, dr. earl bradley, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 50 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia