NJ man indicted in death of ex-'Idol' contestant
TOMS RIVER, N.J. (AP) - July 10, 2010 -- A New Jersey man has been indicted in the hit-and-run death of a former "American Idol" contestant whose angry rejection rant became an Internet sensation.
At the time, Bark allegedly was fleeing from police, who tried to stop him following an earlier car accident. He was arrested the next day and later charged with drunken driving.
Bark faces charges including aggravated manslaughter in the indictment handed up Thursday by a county grand jury. He remains jailed on $150,000 bail.
american idol, allentown, new jersey, ocean county, DUI, accident, police chase, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 53 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 23 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 54 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
23 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos