Dover woman charged with embezzling from law firm
CAMDEN, Del. - July 14, 2010 -- Authorities say a Dover woman has been arrested on charges of embezzling nearly $170,000 from a Camden law firm where she worked.
Forty-five-year-old Darlene Wilson of Bayside Drive was charged with six counts of felony theft on Friday. Police say Wilson has been released on $35,000 unsecured bail.
Wilson allegedly embezzled money from business accounts at the Holfeld & Becker law firm on Main Street. Authorities say none of the money has been recovered.
Information from: The (Wilmington, Del.) News Journal, http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, embezzlement, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies 27 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire 14 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ