Dover woman charged with embezzling from law firm
CAMDEN, Del. - July 14, 2010 -- Authorities say a Dover woman has been arrested on charges of embezzling nearly $170,000 from a Camden law firm where she worked.
Forty-five-year-old Darlene Wilson of Bayside Drive was charged with six counts of felony theft on Friday. Police say Wilson has been released on $35,000 unsecured bail.
Wilson allegedly embezzled money from business accounts at the Holfeld & Becker law firm on Main Street. Authorities say none of the money has been recovered.
Information from: The (Wilmington, Del.) News Journal, http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, embezzlement, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 42 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 23 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
42 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
23 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos