Dover woman charged with embezzling from law firm
CAMDEN, Del. - July 14, 2010 -- Authorities say a Dover woman has been arrested on charges of embezzling nearly $170,000 from a Camden law firm where she worked.
Forty-five-year-old Darlene Wilson of Bayside Drive was charged with six counts of felony theft on Friday. Police say Wilson has been released on $35,000 unsecured bail.
Wilson allegedly embezzled money from business accounts at the Holfeld & Becker law firm on Main Street. Authorities say none of the money has been recovered.
Information from: The (Wilmington, Del.) News Journal, http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, embezzlement, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 23 min ago
- Wet to Wintry! 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 38 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 1 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea 32 min ago
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled 37 min ago
- High wings bring damage to Abington Twp. 40 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
23 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
38 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
1 min ago