NJ woman accused of making up carjacking story
VINELAND, N.J. - July 15, 2010 -- Police say a New Jersey woman said her vehicle was carjacked to cover up a crash because she was having sex.
Sara Blasse is accused of filing a false police report.
The 23-year-old initially told police she got lost while driving in Chesilhurst on Sunday and asked a man for directions.
Police say the 5-foot-4, 300-popund woman said the man pulled her out of the car at gunpoint and threw her to the ground.
Officiers say the car, which is owned by Blasse's father, crashed into a tree and was set on fire.
Police say Blasse later admitted the crash occurred while she was giving oral sex to a man she had just picked up.
She refused to identify the man, who was driving.
Information from: The Daily Journal, http://www.thedailyjournal.com
new jersey, carjacking, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 28 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 28 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
6 min ago