Bicyclist hit while riding in Del. dies
LAUREL, Del. - August 4, 2010 -- Authorities say a 52-year-old bicyclist has died after being hit while riding near Laurel.
Delaware State Police on Tuesday identified the man as Jose Aurturo Moscoso, a native of Guatemala who had been living in Laurel. Moscoso had been living in the United States for about a year.
Police say Moscoso was headed east on the shoulder of Route 9 near Dukes Farm Road about 9 p.m. Sunday when he veered into the path of an SUV. Authorities say Moscoso's alcohol consumption may have been a factor in the crash.
Information from: The (Wilmington, Del.) News Journal, http://www.delawareonline.com
bicyclist struck, pedestrian struck, accident, delaware, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 30 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 11 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Temps Soar
3 min ago