Pa. man to have no contact with Jennifer Aniston
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - August 11, 2010 -- A lawyer says a California judge has issued a restraining order against a suburban Philadelphia man accused of stalking actress Jennifer Aniston.
Attorney Richard Winters says a Los Angeles judge on Monday issued a permanent restraining order prohibiting 24-year-old Jason Peyton from being near Aniston.
Court papers say Aniston previously obtained a temporary restraining order against the West Norriton man after police took him into custody July 15.
Police say Peyton tried to locate Aniston by waiting outside restaurants and other establishments on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
He allegedly told police he was on a "mission to locate and marry Aniston and be the father of her children."
Winters says his client is set to be released from a California mental health facility later this month.
No criminal charges have been filed.
Information from: The Times Herald, http://www.timesherald.com/
stalking, pennsylvania, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 43 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos