Pa. man to have no contact with Jennifer Aniston
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - August 11, 2010 -- A lawyer says a California judge has issued a restraining order against a suburban Philadelphia man accused of stalking actress Jennifer Aniston.
Attorney Richard Winters says a Los Angeles judge on Monday issued a permanent restraining order prohibiting 24-year-old Jason Peyton from being near Aniston.
Court papers say Aniston previously obtained a temporary restraining order against the West Norriton man after police took him into custody July 15.
Police say Peyton tried to locate Aniston by waiting outside restaurants and other establishments on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
He allegedly told police he was on a "mission to locate and marry Aniston and be the father of her children."
Winters says his client is set to be released from a California mental health facility later this month.
No criminal charges have been filed.
Information from: The Times Herald, http://www.timesherald.com/
stalking, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
10 min ago