Tonight's Mega Millions jackpot: $100 million
August 20, 2010 (WPVI) -- The Mega Millions jackpot keeps on growing. It's now up to an estimated $25-million!
Tonight's Mega Millions jackpot is estimated to come in at $100 million even.
A Los Angeles television reporter won the last 9-digit Mega Millions jackpot, a whopping $266 million.
The largest Mega Millions jackpot ever was $390 million on March 6, 2007, shared by winners in Dalton, Ga., and New Jersey.
Lottery officials said the odds of matching all six numbers drawn in Tuesday's multistate game is 1 in 175,711,536.
You can watch the next Mega Millions drawing on Action News at 11 right after AccuWeather.
mega millions, lottery, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 40 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 3 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep