Woman in massage parlor died of natural causes
CENTER CITY - September 13, 2010 (WPVI) -- A woman found dead in an alleged illegal massage parlor died of natural causes, an autopsy showed.
Authorities said Monday afternoon that the unidentified Asian woman, who is in her 30's, died of heart disease and a compromised immune system.
Police were called around 9:30 p.m. Sunday to 813 Sansom Street for the report of a body.
The woman was found clothed on a bed and pronounced dead at the scene.
The 911 call to police is said to have come from a pay phone outside the area.
Police said they still do not know who the woman is, adding she had no identification on her.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, center city, body found, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos