Woman in massage parlor died of natural causes
CENTER CITY - September 13, 2010 (WPVI) -- A woman found dead in an alleged illegal massage parlor died of natural causes, an autopsy showed.
Authorities said Monday afternoon that the unidentified Asian woman, who is in her 30's, died of heart disease and a compromised immune system.
Police were called around 9:30 p.m. Sunday to 813 Sansom Street for the report of a body.
The woman was found clothed on a bed and pronounced dead at the scene.
The 911 call to police is said to have come from a pay phone outside the area.
Police said they still do not know who the woman is, adding she had no identification on her.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, center city, body found, local/state
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine! 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment 29 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel 41 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine!
51 min ago