Young girl suffers electric shock at NJ school
LITTLE EGG HARBOR TWP., N.J. - September 16, 2010 (WPVI) -- A young girl suffered an electric shock while at school in Ocean County on Thursday morning.
It happened around 11:20 a.m. at Frog Pond Elementary School in Little Egg Harbor Township.
Medics rushed the girl, who is between seven and eight years old, to the hospital.
The girl's mother is with her, rescuers said.
There is no word yet on how the girl was shocked.
new jersey, ocean county, electric shock, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 12 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media 54 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 33 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 59 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
54 min ago