Young girl suffers electric shock at NJ school
LITTLE EGG HARBOR TWP., N.J. - September 16, 2010 (WPVI) -- A young girl suffered an electric shock while at school in Ocean County on Thursday morning.
It happened around 11:20 a.m. at Frog Pond Elementary School in Little Egg Harbor Township.
Medics rushed the girl, who is between seven and eight years old, to the hospital.
The girl's mother is with her, rescuers said.
There is no word yet on how the girl was shocked.
new jersey, ocean county, electric shock, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore