Zipcars cruise onto University of Delaware campus
NEWARK, Del. - September 23, 2010 -- The University of Delaware is now offering Zipcars on campus.
The Newark school says the national car-sharing service will offer four cars to students, faculty and staff members aged 18 and older. The cars include two Toyota Priuses and two Scion xBs, and will be available around the clock.
Matthew Malloy, vice president of global university operations at Zipcar, says the service will give students who lack a car the "freedom and flexibility to participate in off-campus activities like internships and job interviews."
The Zipcars will be located in high-demand areas on campus.
Information from: WHYY-TV, http://www.whyy.org/
University of Delaware, local/state
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death 3 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank 34 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Down At The Shore