Bedbugs found in Drexel students' apartments
UNIVERSITY CITY - September 28, 2010 (WPVI) -- Bedbugs have turned up in apartments used by Drexel University students.
The school confirms that the problem was in the University Crossing Apartments at 3175 JFK Boulevard, which is owned by American Campus Communities.
The bedbugs were found in apartments on the 6th floor.
There were four cases confirmed.
American Campus Communities replaced all of the mattresses and box springs.
The units were also treated by exterminators on Friday, when the bedbugs were first reported.
There will be a continuing follow up by the exterminator.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, university city, bedbugs, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos