Burial fund set up for victims of Delaware fire
DELAWARE CITY, Del. - October 5, 2010 (WPVI) -- A burial fund has been set up for the mom and two little girls killed in a fire in Delaware City.
Money from the fund will help pay for the funerals of 19-year-old Teyonna Watts, and her daughters 7-month-old Jordan Jones and 3-year-old Breyonna Jones.
They died after flames ripped through their home around 6:00 a.m. Monday on the 100 block of Clinton Street.
The money will be sent to Gore Funeral Home, which is handling the burials.
Anyone wanting to help may take cash or checks to any WSFS branch. Checks should be made out to the Main Street Delaware City Inc. Watts Family Relief Fund.
Checks can also be mailed to:
145 Clinton St
Delaware City, DE 19706
Fire investigators believe the flames erupted in the rear of the house in the kitchen area.
The cause of this fire remains under investigation.
delaware, new castle county, fire, david henry, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos