Demolition begins at Coatesville arsons scene
COATESVILLE, Pa. - October 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- In Chester County, demolition crews began tearing down what's left of 17 homes destroyed by an arsonist in Coatesville last year.
It's expected to take a month to clear all the debris from Fleetwood Street.
Roger Barlow Junior pleaded guilty to setting those fires and 8 others over a year-and-a-half span.
pennsylvania, chester county, coatesville, arson, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 29 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 44 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ