Classes cancelled Tues. at Central H.S. due to fire
OLNEY - October 11, 2010 (WPVI) -- Classes are cancelled Tuesday at Central High School in the Olney section of Philadelphia after a fire.
Firefighters were called to the school at the intersection of Ogontz Avenue and Olney Avenue for a report of a fire Monday night.
At the scene they found the flames on the second floor.
There is no word yet on how the fire started.
The fire department was able to quickly get it under control.
There is no word yet on the extent of the damage.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, olney, fire, school, david henry, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 15 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos