Driver charged in Del. chain reaction collision
GLASGOW, DEL. - October 24, 2010 (WPVI) -- A driver has been charged with causing a chain reaction crash involving an ambulance.
State police say 21-year-old Kevin O'Connor of Sicklerville, Camden County was driving a Buick LeSabre that made a right turn from a left hand turn lane on College Avenue in Glasgow, Delaware late Friday night.
That caused the Buick to hit a Saturn Vue, which then collided into an ambulance and a Volkswagen Jetta on Pulaski Highway.
Five people were treated and released for minor injuries.
O'Connor faces charges, including driving under the influence.
delaware, accident, local/state
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing 37 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Woman's body found in Berks County 31 min ago
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 7 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser