Driver charged in Del. chain reaction collision
GLASGOW, DEL. - October 24, 2010 (WPVI) -- A driver has been charged with causing a chain reaction crash involving an ambulance.
State police say 21-year-old Kevin O'Connor of Sicklerville, Camden County was driving a Buick LeSabre that made a right turn from a left hand turn lane on College Avenue in Glasgow, Delaware late Friday night.
That caused the Buick to hit a Saturn Vue, which then collided into an ambulance and a Volkswagen Jetta on Pulaski Highway.
Five people were treated and released for minor injuries.
O'Connor faces charges, including driving under the influence.
delaware, accident, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases