Driver charged in Del. chain reaction collision
GLASGOW, DEL. - October 24, 2010 (WPVI) -- A driver has been charged with causing a chain reaction crash involving an ambulance.
State police say 21-year-old Kevin O'Connor of Sicklerville, Camden County was driving a Buick LeSabre that made a right turn from a left hand turn lane on College Avenue in Glasgow, Delaware late Friday night.
That caused the Buick to hit a Saturn Vue, which then collided into an ambulance and a Volkswagen Jetta on Pulaski Highway.
Five people were treated and released for minor injuries.
O'Connor faces charges, including driving under the influence.
delaware, accident, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos