Pennridge teachers decide against strike
November 9, 2010 (WPVI) -- The Teachers Union in the Pennridge School District has decided not to strike - at least for now.
The association met Monday night to discuss the most recent talks with school officials.
In the end, the union decided to call for non-binding arbitration.
Its teachers have been without a contract since July.
The sticking points remain pay and benefits.
teacher contract, school, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 31 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire 40 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 58 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos