Search for Christiana Hospital Imposter
CHRISTIANA, Delaware - November 13, 2010 (WPVI) -- The search continues for the Christiana Hospital imposter.
Delaware State police are trying to identify the man who posed as a doctor and fondled three female patients.
It happened over a 2-week period at Christiana hospital.
The most recent case was two days ago on Thursday.
The phony doctor told each victim he wanted to do a physical exam, during which he improperly touched the women.
State police describe the man as dark skinned, under 6-feet tall with an average build.
He was wearing a white lab coat over a t-shirt and blue jeans.
Christiana hospital is also investigating, and reviewing card readers and surveillance pictures.
Anyone with information is asked to call Delaware State Police at (302) 834-2630.
delaware, sex assault, hospitals, local/state
- Snow Arriving 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow Arriving
1 min ago