At least 7 vehicles involved in Boulevard crash
PHILADELPHIA - November 14, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police responded to the scene of an accident on Roosevelt Boulevard.
The multi-vehicle crash occurred shortly before 3:00 p.m. on the northbound lanes of the Boulevard approaching Broad Street.
When officers arrived, they found at least 7-vehicles involved in the chain reaction crash.
One person was rushed to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police are investigating the cause of the accident.
The northbound lanes were closed for over an hour while police cleared the scene.
Traffic was backed up for miles.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, accident, roosevelt boulevard, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more