At least 7 vehicles involved in Boulevard crash
PHILADELPHIA - November 14, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police responded to the scene of an accident on Roosevelt Boulevard.
The multi-vehicle crash occurred shortly before 3:00 p.m. on the northbound lanes of the Boulevard approaching Broad Street.
When officers arrived, they found at least 7-vehicles involved in the chain reaction crash.
One person was rushed to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police are investigating the cause of the accident.
The northbound lanes were closed for over an hour while police cleared the scene.
Traffic was backed up for miles.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, accident, roosevelt boulevard, local/state
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 35 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 6 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 22 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos