At least 7 vehicles involved in Boulevard crash
PHILADELPHIA - November 14, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police responded to the scene of an accident on Roosevelt Boulevard.
The multi-vehicle crash occurred shortly before 3:00 p.m. on the northbound lanes of the Boulevard approaching Broad Street.
When officers arrived, they found at least 7-vehicles involved in the chain reaction crash.
One person was rushed to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police are investigating the cause of the accident.
The northbound lanes were closed for over an hour while police cleared the scene.
Traffic was backed up for miles.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, accident, roosevelt boulevard, local/state
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead 33 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Local help on the way for tornado victims 32 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help 31 min ago
- Street-level interactive weather map
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 31 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead
33 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos