Firefighter injured battling W. Kensington blaze
WEST KENSINGTON - November 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- At least one fireman was injured after a house fire in West Kensington.
Fire broke out just before 6:00 p.m. on the 3100 block of D Street.
Heavy fire was reported at the two story vacant dwelling.
The fire was brought under control around 6:16 p.m.
A 39-year-old fireman was taken to Temple University Hospital after a fall.
His injuries are believed to be non-life-threatening.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, fire, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos