Firefighter injured battling W. Kensington blaze
WEST KENSINGTON - November 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- At least one fireman was injured after a house fire in West Kensington.
Fire broke out just before 6:00 p.m. on the 3100 block of D Street.
Heavy fire was reported at the two story vacant dwelling.
The fire was brought under control around 6:16 p.m.
A 39-year-old fireman was taken to Temple University Hospital after a fall.
His injuries are believed to be non-life-threatening.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, fire, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!