IRS trying to get 300 Del. residents refunds
DOVER, Del. - November 21, 2010 -- The Internal Revenue Service is looking for more than 300 Delaware residents who are owed refunds but whose checks couldn't be delivered because of mailing address errors.
Delaware residents who were expecting checks but have not gotten them can use the IRS web site's "Where's My Refund?" tool to make sure their address is correct. They can also call 1-800-829-1954.
The checks due to Delaware residents average $1,580.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
taxes, irs, delaware, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
33 min ago