Woman found dead in Montgomery Co. fire
DOUGLASS TWP., Pa. - November 27, 2010 (WPVI) -- Montgomery county officials are searching for the cause of an afternoon fire that claimed a life Saturday.
The scene was the 200-block of Ninantic Road in Douglass Township. Flames broke out around 3:30pm.
Fire crews had it under control in less than a half hour, but they were too late to save a woman who was trapped inside. Her body was found in a bathroom.
Officials are withholding the victim's name until family members can be found and told what happened.
fire, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 24 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight 33 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution' 23 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc