Amtrak reports delays between Philly and Baltimore
PHILADELPHIA - December 8, 2010 -- Rail operator Amtrak says that a power problem involving an overhead wire system is causing delays of two hours or more between Baltimore and Philadelphia.
The company said Wednesday that damage to the overhead wire system resulted in the temporary suspension to service, but that repairs are under way and could take at least two hours or more.
amtrak, philadelphia, baltimore, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 18 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos