Amtrak reports delays between Philly and Baltimore
PHILADELPHIA - December 8, 2010 -- Rail operator Amtrak says that a power problem involving an overhead wire system is causing delays of two hours or more between Baltimore and Philadelphia.
The company said Wednesday that damage to the overhead wire system resulted in the temporary suspension to service, but that repairs are under way and could take at least two hours or more.
amtrak, philadelphia, baltimore, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 9 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
36 min ago