Fire destroys Montgomery Co. Wawa
HARLEYSVILLE, Pa. - December 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- A two alarm fire destroyed a convenience store in Montgomery County.
Flames broke out at the Wawa on the 300 block of Main Street in Harleysville around 2 a.m. It took firefighters nearly 2 hours to put the 2-alarm blaze under control.
Investigators say the fire started behind the building near two electrical boxes. It quickly spread to the inside of the store.
PECO crews cut power to the building so firefighters could use more water to fight the fire.
pennsylvania, fire, montgomery county, wawa, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 20 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 35 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 29 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 7 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
20 min ago