Fire destroys Montgomery Co. Wawa
HARLEYSVILLE, Pa. - December 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- A two alarm fire destroyed a convenience store in Montgomery County.
Flames broke out at the Wawa on the 300 block of Main Street in Harleysville around 2 a.m. It took firefighters nearly 2 hours to put the 2-alarm blaze under control.
Investigators say the fire started behind the building near two electrical boxes. It quickly spread to the inside of the store.
PECO crews cut power to the building so firefighters could use more water to fight the fire.
pennsylvania, fire, montgomery county, wawa, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Easter Sunshine
13 min ago