Driver flips car on Penn walkway
UNIVERSITY CITY - December 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police plan DUI charges after a car flipped along a student walk path.
The accident happened around 1:30 a.m. Friday along the 200 block of South 39th Street in University City.
Police say the driver suffered minor injuries after driving onto the footpath on Penn's campus.
DUI charges will be filed by Philadelphia Police. The investigation is being handled by the University of Pennsylvania Police.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, DUI, accident, university of pennsylvania, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 33 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos