6 firefighters, 3 civilians injured in accident
OLNEY - December 21, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire rescue crews were dispatched to an accident involving two pieces of fire department apparatus and three vehicles.
The accident occurred around 6:10 p.m. at West Tabor Road and Wagner Avenue.
Six firefighters and three civilians suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
It is not clear where the fire units were heading or coming from when the accident occurred.
Police continue to investigate the accident.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, olney, accident, local/state
- Names released of Oklahoma tornado victims 7 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 36 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 35 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 43 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
36 min ago
- Names released of Oklahoma tornado victims
7 min ago