6 firefighters, 3 civilians injured in accident
OLNEY - December 21, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire rescue crews were dispatched to an accident involving two pieces of fire department apparatus and three vehicles.
The accident occurred around 6:10 p.m. at West Tabor Road and Wagner Avenue.
Six firefighters and three civilians suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
It is not clear where the fire units were heading or coming from when the accident occurred.
Police continue to investigate the accident.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, olney, accident, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ