6 firefighters, 3 civilians injured in accident
OLNEY - December 21, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire rescue crews were dispatched to an accident involving two pieces of fire department apparatus and three vehicles.
The accident occurred around 6:10 p.m. at West Tabor Road and Wagner Avenue.
Six firefighters and three civilians suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
It is not clear where the fire units were heading or coming from when the accident occurred.
Police continue to investigate the accident.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, olney, accident, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle 26 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 26 min ago
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 26 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
12 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
26 min ago