Man struck by van in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - December 23, 2010 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after being struck by a van in West Philadelphia.
The accident occurred a 52nd Street and Westminster Avenue around 10:20 p.m.
There a man, believed to be in his late 40's to early 50's, was struck by a Comcast van.
Medics rushed the man to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.
The driver remained on scene.
The accident is under investigation.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west philadelphia, pedestrian struck, accident, comcast, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run